User-provided information: Artble.com receives and stores any information you enter on our site, or provide to Artble.com in any other way, such as e-mail communication through the site.
- Cookie Information. When you visit the site, Artble.com may send one or more cookies-a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters-to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the site may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log file information. When you use the site, Artble.com servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Artble.com may use your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information to contact you regarding your interest in Artble.com's available products and to communicate with you regarding any requested information as disclosed on the form or registration. You will have the ability to opt out of such contacts. Artble.com may also use your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of Site changes or for customer service purposes). Artble.com will treat such personally identifiable information as confidential while it is in Artble.com's possession. However, standard e-mail and online forms are not secure and it is possible that your information can be viewed or retrieved by others when transmitted via the Internet without Artble.com 's knowledge or authorization.
Artble.com uses both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as the log file data) to improve the quality and design of the Site and for other system administration purposes. Artble.com does not link log file information or IP addresses to personally identifiable information.
Artble.com may provide personally identifiable information and non-personally-identifiable information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and contractors for the purpose of providing and maintaining our services or fulfilling your request or registration. Artble.com requires that these parties agree to use such information solely for this purpose, and uses reasonable efforts to limit their use of such information and to use other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Artble.com may release personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information:
- If required to do so by law
- In the good-faith belief that release or disclosure of such information action is necessary to comply with state, federal, and international laws or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant
- In the good-faith belief that release or disclosure is necessary to protect the safety, rights, or property of Artble.com, its employees, or others.
In the event that all or part of Artble.com is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, you agree that Artble.com may transfer or assign the information collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, or other change of control.
Last Update: MARCH-03-2020
If you want to update or delete your personal information from Artble.com's systems, please request it through email (firstname.lastname@example.org). There may be some lag time between the moment you contact us and the moment the update or deletion takes place in our systems.